Late Antique, Byzantine, and Medieval art history
Feminist art history
- “Bessarion’s Gift to Venice: His Plea on Behalf of Byzantium,” Porphyra, 16, 77-83.
- “Softening the Blow: Soldier Saints and Penitents at the Panaghia Kosmosoteira,” Southeastern College Art Conference, Roanoke, VA
- “Softening the Blow,” Southeastern Medieval Association Conference, Atlanta, Georgia
- “Esther and Ahasuerus: A Diplomatic Plea on Behalf of the Contarini Family,” the Southeastern College Art Conference, Sarasota, Florida
- “For the Glory of Constantine: The Systematic Removal of Images of Fausta.” The Feminist Art History Conference, American University, Washington, D.C.
- “Bessarion’s Gift to Venice: A Plea on Behalf of Byzantium.” The Medieval-Renaissance Forum, Plymouth State University, Plymouth, New Hampshire.
- “Bessarion’s Gift to Venice: His Plea on Behalf of Byzantium.” Associazione Culturale Bisanzio, San Servolo Island, Venice, Italy.
2017 NEH Summer Institute Participant, “Beyond East and West: The Early Modern World, 1400-1800,” Indiana University – Bloomington, June-July 2017
2011 Outstanding Teaching Assistant – University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
2006 Dean’s list – Sweet Briar College, Sweet Briar, Virginia
2005 Dean’s list – Sweet Briar College, Sweet Briar, Virginia